Short Intro Video
Excerpt from "Common Eye Infections" by Dr. Asher Neren, MD
Pink eye (or Red Eye) is one of the most common ophthalmologic conditions in the primary care setting. The cause of red eye can be diagnosed through a detailed patient history and careful eye examination. Although conjunctivitis is the most common cause of red eye, there are many other serious and vision threatening causes that need to be ruled out.
This Guide provides an overview of the most common eye infections and other conditions including:
- Viral Conjunctivitis
- Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Chlamydial Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Dry Eye
- Ocular Rosacea
- Corneal Abrasion
- and 7 more types
The Guide provides detailed information including.
• 21 page PDF written by a doctor.
• Explains symptoms and treatment options.
• Full list of prescription eye drops and how to properly apply them.
• Includes photos and illustrations
• 100% money back guarantee within 30 days.
The release of this Guide is a landmark event for people suffering from Common Eye Infections. It is a clear, concise, comprehensive guide. Read this Guide and you will know more about these conditions than 99% of the world!
Purchase below for instant access and receive periodic email updates with new Eyecare and other valuable information.
Purchase Guide for Instant Access
Common Eye Infections
- Expert Information Ophthalmologist Written
- Save to your computer to access anytime
- Prescriptions Explained List of pharmacy and non-pharmacy remedies
- Illustrations Illustrations and Photos included
- Purchase guide and join Email list for updates below
Blepharitis and Cataracts Guides
- Blepharitis and Eye Allergies Conditions that often accompany infections
- Cataracts Most people get Cataracts as some point in time
- Free to Forward Email to famly and friends that may benefit
Frequently Asked Questions
What Others Are Saying about our Guides
Thank you for the booklet. I read it and found it most helpful - actually it was well presented and the information is second to none. Thanks once again and many blessings to you and Ten Doves. - Christine Bergman